Senior Program Manager
Data needs a strategy to become an asset.
Data strategy gives companies a predictable way to improve marketing performance and marketplace standing.
Marketing needs data science to become intelligent.
The right guidance and proven methodologies allow for data capture, organization, modeling and activation.
Technology needs cultivation to be truly effective.
Tools are less effective without the guidance of a team who understands how to shape execution.
Simplify Technology & Data
We reduce complexity and improve productivity of existing tools.
We put the needs of our client’s people at the center and make technology work for them.
Services, Not Software
Businesses need the guidance and expertise to use the tools they already have.
- Experience planning and leading multiple projects concurrently, while educating and influencing stakeholders involved (at the client, their partners, and Bonsai teams)
- Experience creating, managing, executing and reporting on project plans (we use Monday.com for our project plans; experience using a similar tool is acceptable)
- Proven track record of leading projects to success, by every measure (budget, time, quality)
- Adaptable self-starter who is skilled at creating structure in ambiguous environments
- Able to serve as a liaison between both business and technical teams to drive effective, timely solutions that fulfill both strategic and operational needs
- Strong logical and analytical problem-solving skills; rigorous approach to project management to deliver enterprise-level projects
- Strong sense of ownership and thoroughness
- Agile certifications/trainings preferred
- Professional certifications related to project management (PMP) preferred
- Manage technical projects through an agile, iterative process
- Understand the client’s strategic direction and apply it to the project team to drive specific outcomes and real business benefits
- Create, execute and proactively manage project plans adapted to the client environment
- Partner with Engagement Managers and delivery teams to ensure successful project delivery; high quality solutions that create value for Bonsai clients
- Work across industries and build client knowledge and credibility
- Estimate effort at varying levels (e.g. high level, task level) and using various techniques
- Identify potential risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate and address concerns
- Manage expectations and communication around scope and timelines with clients and Bonsai’s delivery teams
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience and competencies
- Annual company bonus plan
- Be a key part of our small, passionate team
- 100% remote work, or feel free to join us at our Wheaton, IL office anytime!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits with 70% company contribution
- 100% company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability, and $50,000 group life insurance
- Savings plans include: FSA, DCFSA, HSA, and pre-tax commuter account
- Flexible work hours
- Generous vacation time and company paid holidays (at least 10 annually)
- The ability to work with and impact amazing clients
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com