Principal Engagement Manager
Bonsai’s mission is simple: deliver the future of modern marketing & business intelligence. We generate return-on-investment by improving teams, technology, intelligence and data activation. We’re not an ivory tower advisory. We demystify. We build processes rooted in principles. We practice what we preach.
- often see how seemingly disparate pieces fit into a bigger picture?
- feel equally comfortable speaking business with senior leaders and technology with engineers?
- enjoy working with people across multi-disciplinary teams and rallying them toward a goal?
- derive satisfaction from leading colleagues to deliver exceptional client experiences?
- enjoy creating value as someone who knows enough about a lot of tech to navigate ambiguity and create clarity?
If you found yourself nodding yes to more than a few of these, you should consider becoming a Principal Engagement Manager at Bonsai Data Solutions.
- An Engagement Manager is Bonsai’s primary leader for a customer, responsible for crafting a strategy, executing our scope and nurturing the business relationship.
- You are a trusted and strategic client advisor: someone who counsels and influences executive leaders on business growth through data and technology.
- You are a solution activation expert who puts modern marketing science to work in order to create tangible value in your customer’s business.
- Lead and conduct client needs discovery related to marketing, data, and technology
- Prescribe solutions to meet client needs, always ensuring they will create client business impact, by contributing to and leading solutions through design, development, delivery, and debrief.
- You know what the client needs, how it will help their business, and can lead a Bonsai team to the promised land while rolling up your sleeves to pitch in: everyone does client work at Bonsai, because we practice what we preach.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for a set of customers, both externally and internally, to provide continuity of care.
- Relentlessly prioritize the highest client-impact work by constructively challenging and managing the expectations of your stakeholders.
- Drive long term client satisfaction and Bonsai business growth.
- Accountable for the quality and completion of the entirety of Bonsai’s engagement deliverables for a set of customers. This includes:
- Completing deliverables on time
- Ensuring high quality of work across customer scope prior to final delivery
- Technical and client-facing communications: presentations, documents, playbooks
- Assessing client business impact from implementation of Bonsai deliverables
- Synthesizing & presenting lessons learned upon project completion
- Future needs discovery and next steps for subsequent engagements
- Assess a client’s current marketing technology landscape and utilization, then design, recommend, and implement an ideal near-state to enable the client to accomplish their goals
- Expert in modern marketing strategy and activation with practitioner experience, including automation across performance marketing platforms.
- Savvy and undeterred navigator of customer stakeholders who increase Bonsai’s organizational intelligence
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Five years of client-facing consulting experience, ideally focused on technology and/or marketing related solutions
- Ability to develop internal and external stakeholder networks and deliver against project plans
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, complex problems, along with business and technical constraints
- Ability to work across distributed teams and hybrid work environments
- Exceptional communication, client empathy, and influencing skills
Why Join Bonsai?
- We are trailblazers who are fearlessly defining modern marketing for our customers in a world that demands privacy-safe, 1P data strategies.
- We are a location-agnostic company; we will give you the tools to perform your job from anywhere.
- We are built from the ground up on modern, web-based tools, such as: Google Workspace, Google Cloud, Slack, Monday.com, and Lucidchart.
- We live and breathe our core values of integrity and independence. There are no products to push onto your clients or licenses to renew.
- Our total compensation is competitive and includes:
- Competitive senior-level salary (commensurate with experience)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans with company-paid contributions
- Unique bonus structure with aggressive upside
- Profit sharing potential
- Monthly technology stipend
- Company-paid ongoing career development
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com