Marketing Tech Operations Manager
Data needs a strategy to become an asset.
Data strategy gives companies a predictable way to improve marketing performance and marketplace standing.
Marketing needs data science to become intelligent.
The right guidance and proven methodologies allow for data capture, organization, modeling and activation.
Technology needs cultivation to be truly effective.
Tools are less effective without the guidance of a team who understands how to shape execution.
Simplify Technology & Data
We reduce complexity and improve productivity of existing tools.
We put the needs of our client’s people at the center and make technology work for them.
Services, Not Software
Businesses need the guidance and expertise to use the tools they already have.
- Proficiency in creating and troubleshooting tags using Google Tag Manager
- Proficiency in Universal Analytics and Google Analytics 4
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with data layer and tracking pixel implementation
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing tag management using Google Tag Manager
- 1+ year of experience in Google Analytics 4
- Experience transitioning accounts from Universal Analytics to Google Analytics 4
- Develop and implement tagging strategies for web and mobile properties
- Manage and maintain tag management systems such as Google Tag Manager and Tealium
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure proper implementation of tags across all digital channels
- Analyze tag data to identify insights and opportunities to optimize our digital marketing campaigns
- Troubleshoot and resolve tagging issues
- Stay up to date with the latest digital marketing trends, technologies, and tools
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience and competencies
- Annual company bonus plan
- Be a key part of our small, passionate team
- 100% remote work, or feel free to join us at our Wheaton, IL office anytime!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits with 70% company contribution
- 100% company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability, and $50,000 group life insurance
- Savings plans include: FSA, DCFSA, HSA, and pre-tax commuter account
- Flexible work hours
- Generous vacation time and company paid holidays (at least 10 annually)
- The ability to work with and impact amazing clients
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com