Analytics & Data Lead
Bonsai is a marketing and management consultancy focused on utilizing data science to drive outcomes. Our goal is to drive client growth by reducing the waste and risk of poorly deployed technology. We create value for your business by optimizing your process to maximize results.
Simplify Technology & Data
In an age where the answer is always to add more tech to the stack, we reduce complexity and improve productivity of existing tools.
We put your team’s needs at the center and make your technology work for you.
Services, not Software
Businesses don’t need yet another product feature – they need the guidance and expertise to use the ones they have.
- Data Science: SQL, BigQuery, Cloud Storage, Data Transfer
- Data Visualization & Business Intelligence: Google Sheets, Data Studio
- Written & oral communications
- New Graduates encouraged to apply
- Data Science degrees & certifications preferred
Analytics & Data Lead Outcomes
- Support Bonsai’s Customer Portfolio: Build out strategic business intelligence insights via Data Studio dashboards utilizing BigQuery datasets
- Author queries, generate insights, and support Engagement Manager requests via Bonsai’s existing BigQuery customer data warehouse
First 6 Months
- Scale Bonsai’s Performance Marketing business intelligence capabilities supporting dozens of clients to hundreds of clients
- Contribute to Bonsai’s v2 customer data warehouse, onboarding & Pyxis integration
- Oversee strategic custom analytics & business intelligence insights frameworks for Bonsai’s Performance Marketing and Marketing Attribution clients
- Client-facing analytics & business intelligence advisor for key enterprise clients
- Competitive base salary: six-figure starting potential
- Aggressive annual company bonus plan
- 6-month equity & compensation refresh cycle
- 100% Remote – or work from our Wheaton offices anytime
- COBRA reimbursement through EOY 2021
- Company plan healthcare & dental 2022
- Flexible hours, generous vacation
- Be a part of a small, passionate team