Attribution Should Be Practical
By seamlessly incorporating your known customer touchpoints and media initiatives, our omni-channel attribution service assesses your investment allocation with the precision and speed required for action.
Introducing Our Tech Pyxis
Simplified Solutions that Save You Money
Unique & Actionable
Eliminate Data Discrepancies
Fully Managed Service Model
- Immediately identify unproductive marketing investments
- Surgically re-allocate marketing budgets
- Retain touchpoints with measurable customer outcomes
- Measure brand media impression impact alongside DR
- Intuitive framework for fast insights and quick adoption
Quit investing time, energy and resources into fancy historical research. Your attribution needs to add value to your decisions today, and your plans for tomorrow. Bonsai attribution delivers rigorous recommendations that iterate at the speed and scale you need across a real-time marketing strategy. Learn more about our attribution philosophy.
Our action-first design easily accommodates any level of customer data, no matter its depth or fidelity. This means we are able to generate immediate recommendations that improve ROI – no waiting months for data re-factorization.
Our patent-pending methodology blends the known [example: clicks to site] and unknown variables [did User X see your ad?], which means we can integrate digital video, display, television, and out-of-home alongside your known customer journey data in a single analysis framework.
Attribution Unique to You
Typical attribution and media mix measurement methodologies produce a lot of statistics, but few practical answers.
- Media mix modeling conflates thousands of unique consumer journeys into aggregate data that describe general impact to your overall business with statistical accuracy, but limited practical utility for investment reallocation.
- Digital multi-touch measurement platforms retain datapoint precision through granular ad identifiers, but lack an ability to tease incrementality and lift out of correlation at scale.
To answer these crucial questions – how should I change my spend specifically, to where and using what levers requires a single framework that maintains each unique customer journey at its core.
- Doing this allows you to understand how to make investment changes at the most strategic levels: More TV, or more Paid Search?
- Down to the most specific levels: With which customer segment does our Content Marketing resonate best?
LEARN WHERE YOUR NEXT DOLLAR SHOULD GO WITHIN AND ACROSS EACH CHANNEL – ALL IN ONE CONSISTENT ANALYSIS FRAMEWORK.
- New Prospects vs. Existing Customers
- Total & Unique Visitors
- Days-to-Purchase | Touchpoints-to-Purchase
- Repeat Purchases | Customer Lifetime Value
- Cross-Channel | Cross-Platform Interactions
Re-learn your fundamental customer behavior metrics. Solve simpler, more meaningful questions to better understand how marketing campaigns will contribute incremental returns.
- Get direct investment recommendations for any level: CMO through media practitioner.
- If you can’t action on it, you won’t get an analysis for it
Attribution Without Platform Onboarding
- No New Cookies
- No tags to deploy
- No tracking pixels to place
- No software to license
- No fees per user
- Fully transparent data model
Google, Adobe, Facebook, Amazon, The Trade Desk, Outbrain, Criteo, Microsoft, or thousands of others: our service works with them all.
Executives, Directors, Managers, Analytics & Practitioners.
Attribution That Reconciles
No more conflicting numbers when comparing your attribution to your sales system of record. If the transaction didn’t happen, we don’t attribute one – period.
Your Bonsai attribution model weighs the risks and rewards of altering investment, immediately identifying the potential risk alongside the predicted impact.